2011. augusztus 15., hétfő

New stuff - Day 1

Today is the first day of my new job, so I deciced to do something new. I saw a meme, on Ailey's blog 3 days ago, and today is the perfect opportunity to start my 365 day long journey, and document every step of it.

Day 1 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days with a picture of yourself
Okay, I cheated a little bit with the picture, but there's no way I'm gonna expose myself. I want my true self to stay hidden. :)
So about my hopes, dreams, and plans.... how long can you stay? Because it will be a loooooong list ;)
Don't panic, I will try to collect only the realistic ones.



I wanna:
- go to Canada, this is my biggest dream or plan at the moment.
- get my drivers's licence
- do my new job well
- find new friends, meet new people
- take a language exam
 - find love (yeah, I know, I'm  dreamer...)
What else? I don't really know. I think that's it.
Oh, and a last one: I really wanna win the lottery to pay back my family's loan.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: