Today's topic is connected with day 1.
day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream
Honestly? I would be the happiest person ever! ;) If I could go to Canada, I would never come home. Okay, just kiddin' but I definitely would stay there for a looooong time, maybe also would work there.
If I had a driver's licence (and a car of course) I would drive a lot, visit my friends across the country.
With a succesful language exam I would love to translate books from English to Hungarian.
If I found love? I think, there's no need to explain it. :)
day 4: how you think your life would change if you achieved your dream
Honestly? I would be the happiest person ever! ;) If I could go to Canada, I would never come home. Okay, just kiddin' but I definitely would stay there for a looooong time, maybe also would work there.
If I had a driver's licence (and a car of course) I would drive a lot, visit my friends across the country.
With a succesful language exam I would love to translate books from English to Hungarian.
If I found love? I think, there's no need to explain it. :)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése