2011. augusztus 21., vasárnap

Day 7 - Shows and movies

day 7: a show or a movie that has changed you, and how


I watch a lot of shows, and when I have time movies too. But I can think of only one, which changed me, because mostly I adopt only one or two lines from a movie or a show.
The only show which has a huge effect on me is One Tree Hill, beause this made me a series addict 6 years ago. I would have done everything to watch that. Since than I watched... I can't even konw how many shows.
Maybe I can name one movie, which taught me something: The beach. After that movie I relalized, that the place is not so important but the peolple who you are there with, and  turns out that some of our dreams not so exciting, after it came true.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: