Day 11: the worst advice you’ve ever heard, or ever been given
I think it was: 'Forget it'. Yeah, It's sounds very easy, but soooo hard to really forget about particular things, for example when your boyfriend cheats on you, when a friend is lying to you, or a really serious problem happens.
Okay, let's say I forget about a lie. I live my life, more or less happily but, the lie, and the damage what it caused, stays there forever.
And to be honest although you want to forget, still think about that thing every minute for a long long time...
I think it was: 'Forget it'. Yeah, It's sounds very easy, but soooo hard to really forget about particular things, for example when your boyfriend cheats on you, when a friend is lying to you, or a really serious problem happens.
Okay, let's say I forget about a lie. I live my life, more or less happily but, the lie, and the damage what it caused, stays there forever.
And to be honest although you want to forget, still think about that thing every minute for a long long time...
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése