2011. augusztus 24., szerda

Day 10 - Be yourself

day 10: what you think when you hear the words “be yourself”

Hmm, It's a good question. I have to say it's still in progress, but a kind , cheerful, patient, calm, a mostly optimistic (of course when it's about my life my thing, I'm seriously pessimistic xD), caring person comes into my mind, who love animal, laughing, reading a lot, translate, love to learn.
I just love to sit in my room, read ot listen to music, or watch some films, after I come home from work. I'm definitely not a party girl, and I'm not intend to change this in the future.
Or i'm just love tio stand on the beach and watch the water for hours, or laying down to the ground and watch the stars (until some bug attacks me - I can't help, I'm afraid of them).
So that's me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: