2011. január 8., szombat

The next day

Today's choice is this:

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
Leo Buscaglia

Today morning when I woke up, I resolved on findig something good. Anything, a little something, which make my day again. I planned, that I would keep my eyes open if after all I will find my daily miracle. But until afternoon, nothing happened, so I started to feel a little bit sad.
Later I sat in our car on my way to somewhere. I was looking at the landscape when 2 things popped into my mind. First that if I try to find miracles so hard, I will fail almost every day, because I can't bring them in. Miracles just happen or not. Nobody can control it. But we are surrounded by them, we, just have to learn to recognize them. 
Second, that no need to be sad or even disappointed because I'm really lucky. I've got my personal miracles. My friends. I haven't got a lot of them, but they're the best.. I surely know, that I can count on them, anytime, anywhere and vica versa. Every one of them has different personality, different lifestyle, and  I still can't imagine my life without them.
With some of them I don't have a daily connection, but it doesn't mean, that we haven't got a strong friendship. If I call them in the middle of the night, they won't be angry and won't hang up on me.
And how the qoute connect to all of this? It's easy. Sometimes a friend is who helps us to get out of a difficult, hard situation, sometimes he/ she is just near us, when we need sympathy.  Sometime we just laugh until it really hurts.
Sometimes we just need just a friend to turn our life around. :)


(Source: here)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: