"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man."
Antoine de Saint Éxupéry
Yesterday evening I got bad news. It was unexpected and shocking but not in a good way. And now I feel..... a little empty and really sad. When you loose someone, it always something hard to deal with even if you haven't got a strong relationship with the person. It makes it harder, that he wasn't old. He was in his forties. Although, for death there is no young and old, man and woman, healthy and sick, just people who's time is up.
It so sad to think about how his family doing in these days.
After a tragedy happens, I often hear a sentence: life goes on. Yeah, it's kind of crucial to say it out loud, but if you think about it, it's true. You have to stand up and go forward. Yes, I'm almost sure, that life won't be the same, but you have to continue. You mustn' t give up.
"When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. Let your reason get you back up."
Les Brown
Rest in Peace F.O.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése