2011. január 14., péntek

Laughing

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.  ~
Woody Allen

Sometimes we forget about how impontant  laughter is in our lives. Honestly I did forget about it too in the past. But for more than a half year (that's when I met some awesome people, who became my friend for now)  I've laugh so much , that it became an important part of my life.  A day can't pass without a massive laughter, and if I don't get my daily dose, I miss it a lot. Really. :) It's addictive.

                       Most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  
~e.e. cummings

It helps me to stay sane surrounded by the everyday frenzy, It cheers me up, when I'm in not such a good mood, and sad. Or just someone pissed me off and I need to calm down.
I truly believe that it worth more than a visit at the psychologist, when we talk about something with my friends on msn, and laugh until it hurts. It's the best medicine, and in addition to this, it feels really good. :)
So everyone! Laugh as often and long as you can. It helps to survive also the worst days.


Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.  
~Victor Hugo


(Source:here)

Nincsenek megjegyzések: