Okay, this is my first post on this blog. You can also call that my first little miracle . Why? 'Cause I'm writing in english, when it's not my first language.It's some kind of miracle for me. I'm sure, it will be full of mistakes, but I don't really care :) I'm very enthusiastic about it, and that's what really matters, to have fun and practice.
What this blog will be about? Mistakes, quotes, thoughts, and miracles, as the title says.
I decided to create this blog because, I've been in such a bad mood for days (since New Years Day to be exact), and I don't really know why.Maybe because of the weather. One day it's -10C degree onthe other it's +10., or maybe because life sucks sometimes. But I don't wanna feel like this every day of the rest of the year, so I try to do something against it. I want to find little things which make me happy. A little one every day. It can be a quote (I love them), a conversation with a friend, a picture, anything which makes me smile and makes my day better. And I will try to blog every day about the daily surprise.
Here's the first one:
"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."
Today's quote is from Buddha. I really need to believe in what it says, but sometimes It's just so hard to live like that.We are so busy and stressed, that we don't recognize the beauty of the smallest thing around us. A flower, a dog running around us happily, the birds in the garden, a smile from a stranger....It' s frustrating when everyone around you is sad, angry and depressed , and you can't help them. You get up in the morning, and decide, that you will smile all day, because it's simply feels good, and you know that the peolple, who you working with, who are around you will appriciate it. But the next day, maybe they will be so busy with their own things, that they won't react to your smile.Slowly your smile will fade away, and you will feel the same way as they are.
I can't let it happen. That's why I started this blog. To remind myself to the bright side of life.
We'll see...
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése