day 75: what is one of the best dreams you have ever had
It's not a secret , that I have dreams almost every night, and I can recall most of them next morning. But the best dreams are those in which there is a special person. This person ( just call him "A"), appears in my dreams a LOT., and I just can't figure out why. One of my friends says that I have a karmic connection with "A". I don"t know whether it's true or not, but after these dreams, I get up with a big smile on my face. So these are my fav. dreams.
It's not a secret , that I have dreams almost every night, and I can recall most of them next morning. But the best dreams are those in which there is a special person. This person ( just call him "A"), appears in my dreams a LOT., and I just can't figure out why. One of my friends says that I have a karmic connection with "A". I don"t know whether it's true or not, but after these dreams, I get up with a big smile on my face. So these are my fav. dreams.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése