day 62: describe your best friend completely
She has green eyes, and red hair, but naturally she has brown hair. She is the best friend anyone can wish for. She is a very good person, open - minded, and the mother of a very cute and beautiful 1,5 year old little boy.
I don't wanna write a list of her qualities, because it would't show the real self of her. I can't describe her exactly. :D She is the best friend ever, that's all :D
She has green eyes, and red hair, but naturally she has brown hair. She is the best friend anyone can wish for. She is a very good person, open - minded, and the mother of a very cute and beautiful 1,5 year old little boy.
I don't wanna write a list of her qualities, because it would't show the real self of her. I can't describe her exactly. :D She is the best friend ever, that's all :D
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése