I had a best friend years and years ago. We actually grew up together, we were classmates through elementary school, for 8 years. We shared every secret, laughed and cried together.
Then we went to high school, different ones., but in the first year stayed in touch, and after school we met, and went home together 3 times a week.
In the second year we met less and talked less, and slowly we didn't met and called each other anymore. If I look back, I see that she changed a lot, and of course mee too, maybe that's the reason we aren't friends anymore.
But I'm not sorry, because, that's life, and I think she held me back. So although we don't hate each other, I'm sure, that I' m better off without her.
Then we went to high school, different ones., but in the first year stayed in touch, and after school we met, and went home together 3 times a week.
In the second year we met less and talked less, and slowly we didn't met and called each other anymore. If I look back, I see that she changed a lot, and of course mee too, maybe that's the reason we aren't friends anymore.
But I'm not sorry, because, that's life, and I think she held me back. So although we don't hate each other, I'm sure, that I' m better off without her.
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése