It turned out early ( I was 5 years old), that I'm sucker for beautiful ball dresses.Unfortunately I haven't had too much opportunity since then to wear one. :(
I was a bridesmaid 2 times, when I was young (5 and 7 years old) and really loved it. On both occasion I had a very cute, long, light pink dress, which I didn't even want to take off at the end of the wedding. I remember I cried, when we had to take it back to the shop.
After that, I only wore a ball dress on my senior prom in high school. It was like a wedding dress.
That night I realized why I love those dresses so much. Maybe it seems stupid, but in a dress like that, for one night I felt myself gorgeous, proud, confident and irresistible.Honestly, I think every girl and every women need a night like this sometimes.
Let me show you some of my favourite dresses. I know that they are mostly purple ,black or dark coloured, but I really love these shades of colour . I definitely would kill for any of them :) Do you like them?
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése